Totally addictive Bliss Balls. Store them in a sealed jar in your fridge to always have a treat at hand.
- Place all the ingredients, except for the Ninja Powder, into a food processor (be sure to de pit your dates before adding to the food processor) Blend on high and pulse a few times to combine well. You want to slightly over process the mixture to be more sticky compared to making Rawnola.
- Using a glass container or big lunch box and sprinkle in a layer of desiccated coconut or hemp seeds and Super Green Ninja Powder along the bottom.
- When the mixture is well combined and sticky its ready to roll! grab a piece at a time with your fingertips and roll into a ball using the palms of your hand, place the ball into the container.
- When you have rolled all the balls sprinkle with coconut or hemp seeds place the lid on and gently shake the container to coat the balls well.
- Store in the fridge for easy grab and go.