Surprisingly refreshing and light vegan cheesecake with an additional health boost!
135 g gluten free oats
210 g almonds
1/4 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp coconut sugar
4-6 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 package ( about 300g) silken tofu
280 ml full fat coconut milk
5 tbsp coconut sugar
2 organic lemon zest and juice
2 tbsp arrowroot (VERY important for the texture)
4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp Green Juice Powder
- Place all the ingredients for the crust into a food processor. Blend on high
- Squeeze into the baking tray and bake for 20mins at 180 degrees
- While in the oven, place all ingredients for the filling in a food processor and blend on high.
- Take the crust out of the oven and place the filling on top.
- Bake another 20-25 mins at 180 degrees.
- Let it cool for 20mins and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Garnish and enjoy!